Friday, March 27, 2009

...beach today....

It wasn't exactly beach weather, 55-60 degrees, but it was sunny. I went for a really long walk, the beach didn't end. Lots of people out on the beach and some kids were swimming.. YIKES!!! They didn't seem affected at all. It amazes me that little kids, when excited, don't let anything get in their way. Another reminder... Toward the end of my walk I needed to know if I was missing out so I took off my shoes and socks and went in the water...It was cold! but I am glad I did it... I am continually being nudged to pay attention and I'm listening in those moments where my insides say, "Don't miss this"...

So tonite I'm going out for one of my favorite dinners, Catfish... Yumm! I'll pack and get prepared for my next leg. This newly developing routine includes looking at my "1000 Places to See Before I Die",book,to see if there's anything I'm interested in, filling the car, checking all stuff is charged, finding meetings and this time, doing laundry. Goodnight to all..and if I forget to say this,later, thanks for enjoying this journey with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment